Dr. Mukul Bhargava
Dr. Mukul Bhargava is a versatile cardiologist who is well versed with all facets of Cardiology, both invasive and non-invasive. He has vast experience in state of the art cardiac interventions and therapeutics. He pursues his clinical practice based on a patient centred, evidence based approach to healthcare. He believes in inculcating a personal, compassionate and empathetic relationship with his patients and provide complete well being.
- Associate Consultant Interventional Cardiology at Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram.
- Director Cath Lab and Chief Interventional Cardiologist at Heartline Heart Care Centre, Allahabad and Vatsalya Hospital Allahabad.
- Senior resident in the Department of Cardiology at Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- Professional Memberships
- Cardiological Society of India
- Complex Coronary Interventions like Chronic Total Occlusion(CTO), Rotablation, intravascular imaging like OCT, IVUS, FFR.
- Peripheral Vascular Interventions like Aortic interventions(EVAR), Aneurysm Repair and Coiling.
- Pacemakers, ICDs, CRT Combo devices, and EP/RF ablations.
- Percutaneous Valve interventions like BMV, TAVR, Tricuspid valve interventions.
- Heart Failure Management
- Numerous publications in International and Indian journals
Monday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00
Tuesday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00
Friday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00