Dr. Mukta Kapila
Dr. Mukta Kapila has been working in obstetrics and gynaecology with over 30 years of experience. She is a post graduate of armed forces medical college Pune . She has travelled widely nationally and internationally to gain experience in minimal access surgery and masters the art of removing big fibroids and tumors through laparoscopy. 99% of the patients are handled through key hole incisions with negligible blood loss. The patient is discharged after 24 hours with remarkable post-operative recovery. The surgeries done are hysterectomy, ovarian cysts , ectopic , fibroid and many more.
Dr Mukta Kapila is adept in handling high risk pregnancies with tender care and personal involvement. She likes to work in a team which is very comforting for her as well as the patients. Added to all this is her kind and pleasant nature which makes her easily approachable
- Worked as a senior consultant in Sita Ram Bhartiya Institute Delhi, Artemis hospital, Paras hospital, Cradle.
- Doing clinic in the morning for the past 22 years in Gurgaon.
- Senior consultant Vijay Marie hospital Hyderabad
- Unit head Marwari Relief society Calcutta
- Member of Association of Obstetrician and gynecologist of India (AOGD)
- Member of Indian Association of Gynecological endoscopists ( IAGE)
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of India ( FOGSI)
- Member of GOGS
- Life Member of IMA
- Member of MNAMS
- Robotic surgeries
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries esp removal of large tumours and fibroids
- Painless deliveries
- Management of high risk pregnancies
- Emphasis on preventive health for women
- Holistic approach to various illnesses
- Holds live workshops in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries
- Panelist and chairperson in national and international CMEs and symposiums.
- Best Speaker Award in Obs and Gynae