Dr. Mukta Kapila
Dr. Mukta Kapilahas been working in obstetrics and gynaecology with over 23 years of experience. She is a post graduate of armed forces medical college Pune and has been working in Gurgaon for 15 years . She has travelled widely nationally and internationally to gain experience in minimal access surgery and masters the art of removing big fibroids and tumors through laparoscopy. 99% of the patients are handled through key hole incisions with negligible blood loss. The patient is discharged after 24 hours with remarkable post operative recovery. The surgeries done are hysterectomy, ovarian cysts , ectopic , fibroid and many more.
Dr Mukta Kapila is adept in handling high risk pregnancies with tender care and personal involvement. She likes to work in a team which is very comforting for her as well as the patients. Added to all this is her kind and pleasant nature which makes her easily approachable.
- Worked as a senior consultant in Sita Ram Bhartiya Institute Delhi, Artemis hospital, Paras hospital, Cradle.
- Private clinic in the evening for the past 15 years.
- Senior consultant Vijay Marie hospital Hyderabad
- Unit head Marwari Relief society Calcutta
- Member of Association of Obstetrician and gynecologist of India (AOGD)
- Member of Indian Association of Gynecological endoscopists ( IAGE)
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of India ( FOGSI)
- Member of GOGS
- Life Member of IMA
- Member of MNAMS
- Robotic surgeries
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries esp removal of large tumours and fibroids
- Painless deliveries
- Management of high risk pregnancies
- Emphasis on preventive health for women
- Holistic approach to various illnesses
- Holds live workshops in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries
- Panelist and chairperson in national and international CMEs and symposiums.
- Best Speaker Award in Obs and Gynae
- Have published many papers in international and national journal
- Have presented many papers in various international and national conferences