Dr. Mohammed Hasnain Reza
Dr. Hasnain Reza is highly skilled Emergency Physician with a vast experience of managing acute patients in ER and fast paced environments. He has been involved in quality healthcare programmes, medicolegal compliance, international travel advisory, environmental, Ocupational hazards and prehospital care. Vast experience in aero medical retrievals and transfers within india , remote locations and internationally. Corporate instructor and AHA certified instructor for life saving programmes. A great Team leader and a robust multitasker with motivational skills and has maintained exceptional strong interpersonal relationship with colleagues.
- Consultant & Head Emergency and Trauma Services, Fortis Memorial Research Institute. Jan 2018 – present.
- Deputy Head, Accident & Emergency at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital from May 2017- Jan 2018
- Senior Emergency Medical Officer Accident & Emergency at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital from January 2016 - April 2017
- Emergency Medical Officer Accident & Emergency at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital from May 2007- December 2015
- Casualty Medical Officer Accident & Emergency at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital from July 2003- April 2007
- Resident Medical Officer Ekbalpore Nursing Home. 2000 to 2003
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISSCM)
- Society for Emergency Medicine India (SEMI)
- Indian Association of Occupational Medicine (IAOH)
- Prehospital Care
- Acute Medicine
- Stemi / Stroke / Trauma
- Occupational Health
- Aero Medical Support
- Motor Sports
- Aha Certified Trainings
- Star performer Clinical 2017 – ER Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Star performer Air ambulance 2018 – ER Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
Published a Book chapter:
“Aloe Vera and its beneficial effects on brain health” In Food and Brain health: editors M Essa, MA Memon and M Akbar. In collaboration with Senior Scientists from National Institute of Health, (NIH), USA; Nova Publishers, New York, USA, 2013.
Reza MH, Hasan F, Khar, RK, Ahmad S, Ahmad FJ, Iqbal Z, Ali M. Development and Validation of a Stability-Indicating Method for Determination of Free Sterols in H. manillensis. Journal of Chromatographic Sciences [IF 1.214], 2012. PMID: 22595259.