Dr. Manoj Padman
Dr Manoj Padman is a specialist Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedic surgery. He deals with all ailments affecting the bones, joints and muscles (musculoskeletal system) of children and adolescents. His areas of special interest are hip pathologies (congenital, developmental, post infective and post traumatic sequelae), deformity correction and limb reconstruction.
After completing his basic training at JIPMER, Pondicherry he underwent higher surgical training in Yorkshire and followed that up with a Paediatric Orthopaedic fellowship at the Sheffield Children’s Hospital. During the course of his fellowship, he was exposed to the full range and breadth of the various disciplines of Paediatric Orthopaedics which included trauma, hip surgery, deformity correction, limb reconstruction, foot and ankle problems, management of neuromuscular pathologies, sports injuries and spinal deformity correction. He worked as Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon at Sheffield Children’s Hospital before returning back to India in June 2009.
Since returning to India, he has been associated with Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon and Rainbow Children’s Hospital, New Delhi. His clinical practice covers the entire range of Paediatric Orthopaedics. He is a regular faculty on regional and national academic events related to Paediatric Orthopaedics.
- Director, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Rainbow Children’s Hospital & Max Healthcare
- Senior Consultant & Head, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, Max Healthcare, New Delhi
- National Fellow & Consultant in Paediatric Orthopaedics & Trauma Surgery, Sheffield Children’s Hospital, UK
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- Hip pathologies (congenital, developmental, post infective and post traumatic sequelae)
- Neuromuscular pathologies
- Deformity correction
- Limb reconstruction
- Paediatric Orthoapedic Trauma
- University Gold Medal, Masters in Orthopaedics Surgery, Pondicherry University, India
- Secretary, Pediatric Orthopaedic Foundation
- Several papers published in local and national journals
- Faculty at regional, national and international meetings