Dr. Manavita Mahajan
Dr. Manavita Mahajan has been a practising Obstetrician & Gynaecologist for the past 20 years and is well liked and respected by her patients as well as the Medical Fraternity for her professional competence and high ethical standards. Her work experience and professional training has been extensive both in India and in NHS Hospitals in UK. Dr. Manavita Mahajan is a strong proponent of Safe Motherhood practices and has worked for the implementation of these practices in her hospital practice. She is equally well known for her Laparoscopic surgical skills and has been a speaker / faculty at many National Conferences on Gynaecological Laparoscopy.
Dr. Manavita Mahajan is an active member, Trainer and Faculty in Educational programmes & CME initiatives of AICC RCOG NZ India and Obs & Gyn Associations Delhi and Gurgaon.
Her areas of expertise are in-
- Assessment and management of High Risk Pregnancies (pregnancies that are complicated by current or past events that may compromise the safety of mother and child unless properly handled).
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgeries for Ectopic pregnancy, Ovarian cysts & Tumours ,fibroid uterus & endometriosis and Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
- Hysteroscopy Surgeries for evaluation and treatment of uterine polyps, recurrent abortions ,postmenopausal bleeding PV / menstrual disorders and correction of developmental disorders of the uterus(Uterine septa).
- Evaluation and management of a couple with infertility.
- Screening for gynaecological cancers & Management of abnormal pap smears / Colposcopy.
- Vaginal / laparoscopic procedures for prolapse uterus.
- Clinical Coordinator (since 2009) and Senior Consultant (since 2007)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Max Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Senior Consultant, Max Healthcare (since 2003)
- Senior Consultant, Cradle, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- Visiting Senior Consultant, Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Registrar/Specialist Registrar (Modular Training) NHS Hospitals, UK
- The Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, London
- Federation of Obstetrical & Gynaecological Societies of India
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists
- Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society
- Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society
- University College of Medical Sciences Alumni
- World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Chairperson/Speaker in many National Obstetrics & Gynaecology CMEs
- Active participant in Teaching modules of AICC RCOG NZ India
- Minimal Access Surgery in Gynaecology
- Gynaecological Vaginal Surgery
- High Risk Pregnancy
Wednesday: 9:00-14:00, 16:00-18:00
Saturday: 9:00-14:00, 16:00-18:00