Dr. Keshav Sharma is trained and qualified as a psycho oncologist, she has sought training in Tobacco cessation, Palliative care, Pain management and Grief and Bereavement. She is also a professionally certified supervisor from Australian Counselling Association.
She uses the electric approach in her practice that includes CBT, SFBT, ACT, Narrative therapy, Cognitive Analytical Therapy, Dignity therapy and various modalities of Art based therapy, which helps working with the wide range of population.
The core area for her work includes, Clinical practice, conducting various support groups, Conducting Workshops, Providing trainings to students as well as Professionals and conducting various Research.
- October 2017 to till now : Lead psycho oncologist, department of mental health and Behavioral sciences fortis memorial research institute, Gurugram.
- April’2016 - Sept’ 2017 : Senior Psycho oncologist, In charge, Department of Psycho oncology and Tobacco cessation clinic
- November 2015 – March 31st : Psycho Oncologist at Cancer Institute Adyar, Chennai
- Indian Association of Professional Supervision
- International Psycho Oncology Society
- Indian Association Palliative Care
- Psycho oncology
- Grief and Bereavement
- Geriatric Mental Health
- Community Mental Health
- Pain and Palliative care (psycho-social, psycho-spiritual aspect)
- Clinical and Professional Supervision
- School Mental Health
- Addiction Management
- An article on psycho oncology: published in acta scientific cancer biology. Volume 4, issue 5 May 2020
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, Tool Translation CAT and Thyroid module.