Dr. Himanshu Gupta
Dr. Himanshu is a trained orthopedic surgeon having special interest in knee replacement and arthroscopic surgery along with dealing of complex trauma around the knee joint. He is also an Interventional Spine &Pain Physician having an experience of more than 9 years . He has done more than 8000 spine interventions including lumbar, sacral and cervical areas with utmost ease.
- Attending consultant and Fellow Interventional Pain and Spine at Doctor Kares Hospital, Gurgaon(2007 - 2009)
- Consultant &Interventional Spine& Pain Physician at Doctor Kares Hospital, Gurgaon (2009-2010 Dec)
- Consultant &Interventional Spine& Pain Physician at Shanti Muknd Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant, Medanta Bone and Joint Institute. (June 2011- Dec 2013)
- Consultant, Medanta Bone and Joint Institute (Jan 2014- June 2016)
- Delhi Medical Council.
- Haryana Medical Council
- World Institute of Pain, USA (2012)
- Gurgaon Pain Society.
- He has special experience of total knee arthroplasty and has worked under Dr. Ashok Rajgopal, who has himself been the pioneer in the field of arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy.
- He has Special Expertise in Minimally Invasive Interventions for PIVD/Slipped Disc, Degenerated Disc Disease, Spine and Related Pains, Chronic and Cancer Pain, Neuralgias and Neuropathic Pains and Rheumatic Pains
- Revision total knee arthroplasty for septic versus aseptic failure. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2013 Dec 21(3):285-9.
- Outcomes of total knee arthroplasty following high tibial osteotomy. Indian J Orthop. 2013 Sep 47(5):469-73.
- Total knee arthroplasty in extra articular deformities: A series of 36 knees. Indian J Orthop. 2013 Jan 47(1):35-9.
- Midterm results of cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty in patellectomized patients. Indian J Orthop. 2013 Jan 47(1):31-4.
- Four chapters in currently under print two books.