Dr. Hemant Gandhi
Dr. Hemant Gandhi has over 10 years of experience in the field of interventional cardiology. He specializes in complex coronary interventions, transradial angiography and angioplasty, permanent pacemaker, AICD and biventricular pacemaker implantation (CRT-P and CRT-D), device closure of congenital heart defects like ASD and PDA, peripheral angiography and angioplasty and balloon valvuloplasty. He was the first D.M. (Cardiology) candidate to have passed out from the prestigious PGIMER and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi. He was actively involved in the training of medical students in the subject of Cardiology and has a large number of publications to his credit.
- Senior Consultant- Cardiology, VPS Rockland Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi (2017-2018)
- Consultant Cardiology- Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon (Haryana) (2014-2016)
- Consultant Cardiology - Rockland Hospital, Manesar (Haryana) (2012-2014)
- Junior Consultant, Department of Cardiology, QRG Central Hospital and Research Institute, Faridabad (Haryana) (2011-2012)
- Senior resident (D.M. Cardiology)- PGIMER and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi (2008-2011)
- Member, Cardiological Society of India
- Member, Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
- Transradial angiography and angioplasty.
- Complex angioplasties (CTO and left main intervention)
- Biventricular pacemaker implantation.
- Many publications in International and Indian journals