Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri
Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri is one of Asia’s finest Gastroenterologist with the clinical experience of more than 34 years in the field of GI and Hepatobiliary sciences and is considered as the best Liver Specialist in the region of Delhi and Gurgaon. Presently he is the Executive Director of Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Sciences Department at Fortis Memorial Research Institute(FMRI) Gurgaon. His clinical expertise is in Diagnostic and Therapeutic GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and Liver Transplant with special interest in Endoscopic Ultrasound.
Dr. Choudhuri is a President of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Council member of International bodies, World Gastroenterology Organization (WGO), Asia Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE), Coalition for Eradication of Viral Hepatitis from Asia Pacific (CEVHAP), Fellow of the World Health Organization (WHO) for Health Promotion. Before joining Fortis Memorial Research Institute Dr. Choudhuri has worked with some of the best healthcare organisations in India and presently he is known as one of the best doctor for stomach and liver diseases in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR region.
- Vice Chairman – Institute of Digestive & Hepatobiliary Sciences at Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgaon.
- Professor & Head - Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- President of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Council member of International bodies
- World Gastroenterology Organization (WGO),
- Asia Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE)
- Coalition for Eradication of Viral Hepatitis from Asia Pacific (CEVHAP)
- Fellow of the World Health Organization (WHO) for Health Promotion.