Dr. Gagan Sabharwal
Dr. Gagan Sabharwal is a Consultant Maxillofacial and Cleft surgeon in the Department of Dental Sciences. He did is post graduation in Maxillofacial Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University, Karnataka in 2008, followed by One year fellowship in cleft lip and palate from German cleft children’s aid society (DCKH) Center in India. Dr. Sabharwal did his Head and Neck Cancer training from Tata Memorial hospital, Mumbai and Regional Cancer center, Trivandrum. Advance training in oral implantology for Alfa Bio Tec Israel.
An internationally credentialed Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon with Operation Smile Inc. He is a surgical volunteer for Alliance for Smile and Rotaplast International, charitable organizations, both based out of the United States. He travels extensively to provide free reconstructive surgeries to underprivileged children around the world. He is also an American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certified healthcare professional. He was instrumental in setting up comprehensive cleft care center at FMRI in 2015.
His area of interest - Corrective jaw surgery (orthognathic surgery), T.M. Joint disorders & surgery, treatment of Cleft lip and palate, maxillofacial distraction osteogenesis, facial trauma and dental implants.
- Consultant maxillofacial surgeon 2008 till date – Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant maxillofacial surgeon June 2013 till date –FMRI, Gurgaon, he has been Instrumental in setting up the comprehensive cleft care center at FMRI in February 2015)
- Consultant surgeon Fortis Noida – October 2008 till June 2010. (Dental surgery Unit)
- Director Dental surgery – Umkal Hospital, Gurgaon September 2012 to November 2013.
- Life member
- Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate & Craniofacial Anomalies
- International Cleft lip & Palate Foundation
- Indian Society of Oral Implantologist
- Academy of oral Implantology