Dr. Naval Mendiratta
- Started as senior Resident in Fortis Vasant Kunj for 1.5 years. Was then placed in Singapore for fellowship program.
- Last job: working as a Consultant in Medanta the Medcity in the department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology for last 5 years.
- Indian Rheumatology Association
- British Society Of Rheumatology
- Systemic Lupus Erythrematous
Awards and Honours:
- Gold Medal in MD Medicine for securing highest marks in medicine.
Research Experience :
- What is your diagnosis? A rare cause of polyarthritis with myositis Indian Journal of Rheumatology Volume 7, Issue 1 , Pages 44-45 , March 2012
- Vitamin D deficiency as the primary cause of musculoskeletal complaints in patients referred to rheumatology clinic: A clinical study Indian Journal of Rheumatology: Vol 7 | No. 4 | December 2012 | Pages 189-24
- What is your diagnosis?: A middle aged man with bluish-black skin pigmentation and polyarthritis. Indian Journal of Rheumatology,Volume 7, Issue 4, December 2012, Pages 230–232
- Acute Coronary syndrome caused by infliximab in a patient with ankylosing Spondylitis International Journal Of Rheumatic Diseases 2013.
- REACTIVE ARTHRITIS POST VIRAL – AN UNUSUAL PRESENTATION IN AN EPIDEMIC IN NORTH INDIA N. mendiratta, R. Gupta, D. Rawal, EULAR ONLINE ABSTRACT
- B CELL THERAPY IN REFRACTORY/ RELAPSED ANCA ASSOCIATED VASCULITIS- A SINGLE CENTRE PROSPECTIVE OBSERVATIONAL STUDY G.G. Ekbote, R. Gupta, N. mendiratta, N. Negalur, M. Bindroo, V. SingalEULAR ONLINE ABSTRACT
- CLASSIFICATION OF ANCA ASSOCIATED VASCULITIS BASED ON PR3 AND MPO SEROLOGY & THEIR OUTCOME: A SINGLE CENTRE
MBBS MD Medicine, Fellowship in Rheumatology( Singapore)