Dr. Deepti Asthana
Dr Deepti Asthana is associated with FMRI for the past 4 years and at present working as Consultant in Obs & Gynae deptt.She is well qualified and trained to handle all types of obs & gynae cases with ease.
A highly skilled obstetrician and gynaecologist, associated with FMRI for the last 4 years.Having worked in highly reputed government medical colleges and hospitals in early years of her career has given her sufficient exposure and skills to deal with most difficult of the cases. Being trained in laparoscopy ,Dr Asthana is competent enough to perform most of the operative procedures with confidence. Her pleasant personality reassures all the patients that they are in safe and caring hands. Following high levels of medical ethics with utmost sincerity is het motto of practise
- Worked as Senior Resident in ESI POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE and RESEARCH, New Delhi, for a period of 3 years
- Worked in various other government medical colleges post senior residency
- Associated with FMRI for the past 4 years
- Thesis paper published in JIMA,JULY 2013: Titled “resurgence of genital tuberculosis in female infertility”.
- Placenta Percreta in First Trimester Leading to Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy (DIC): A Rare Case Report in april 2015 in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research
- Prediction of Preeclampsia in Early Pregnancy by Estimating the Spot Urinary Albumin/Creatinine Ratio....FOGSI Journal in july 2017
- Received Certificate of Honours in Pathology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, SPM, Ophthalmology, General Surgery and Gynaecology
- Presented paper in NARCHI conference 2008 titled “extraamniotic ethacridine lactate followed by intravaginal tab misoprost vs intravaginal tab misoprost alone for midtrimester abortions”
- Poster presentation titled “mc cunealbright syndrome “ in GESICON 2014.