Dr. Charu Sharma
Dr. Charu Sharma, is a renowned and highly qualified cosmetic surgeon who has achieved vertical expertise in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery. She is sought after and has made use of her super specialist degree and international training in various cosmetic procedures. She has a rich experience of 11 years in her field with various publication in her name. She has attended various International Training as:
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery at Hongkong 2012 Jan.
- Scarless breast augmentation, Axillary route in Seoul, South Korea July 2013.
- Hands on Workshop & Convention, Melbourne Australia 2008.
- Lecture on Science of Breast implant Amsterdam 2012 September.
- Consultant, Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Clinic, Rajindra Place
- Head of Department of Plastic Surgery, Jamia Hamdard University,
- Head of Department of Plastic Surgery, Shri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Paschim Vihar
- Consultant, Department of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Nova Medical Centre
- Senior consultatnt, ADIVA Aesthetic, Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Department of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Rockland Hospital, Delhi
- Breast augmentation
- Hair transplant
- Post burn surgeries
- Liposuction & body sculpting
- Awarded “Rajdhani Ratna” in 2004, presented by Former Education Minister, Dr. Narendra Nath, for Outstanding performance in the field of Plastic surgery
- Received “Mahila Gaurav Award” presented by Election Commissioner, Mr J Krishnamurthy, in 2005
- Research and Thesis on “Arterio Venous Fistulae: Vascular access to patients with chronic renal failure : A Clinico Radiologic Study”
- Gall Stone :”Tomb or Fort Bacteria” Dr. Charu Sharma, Dr. HS.Shukla, Dr. T M. Mohapatra, Dr. Sandeep Kumar, Dr. K.Kumar Presented at 58th Annual conferece of Associations of Surgeons of India, 1998.
- Neurilemmoma of Chest Wall. Dr. Charu Sharma, Dr.V.K.Shukla, Dr. Mohan Kumar – published in “Quarterly Journal of Surgical Sciences, Vol.84 p.83-87, Sept. 2000