Dr. Binay Kumar
Dr. Binay Kumar is one of the few cardiologist who is expert in interventional cardiology, pediatric cardiology, electrophysiology, structural heart disease, peripheral vascular intervention and non invasive cardiology. He has vast experience in complex angioplasty, chronic total occlusion (CTO), bifurcation lesions, Rotablations, intravascular imaging like OCT, IVUS, FFR. He has high experience in managing arrhythmias both in 2D and 3D systems. He has done huge number of ablations for AVNRT, AVRT, Atrial tachycardia, ventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation ablation with high success rate. He is expert in pacemakers both single and dual chambers, ICD, CRTD (cardiac resynchronization therapy and defibrillator) Dr Binay is very active in academics and research work. He has good teaching experience during MD and DM course
- Associate Consultant Cardiology Jaswant Rai Super Specialty Hospital, Meerut
- Associate Consultant Cardiology Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Consultant interventional cardiology, electrophysiology & pacing cardiology, Medanta Medicity
- EHRA – European Heart Rhythm Association
- APHRS – Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm society
- HRS – Heart Rhythm society
- Complex Coronary Interventions like Chronic Total Occlusion(CTO), Rotablation, intravascular imaging like OCT, IVUS, FFR.
- Peripheral Vascular Interventions like Aortic interventions(EVAR), Aneurysm Repair and Coiling.
- Pacemakers, ICDs, CRT Combo devices
- EPS/RF ablations Complex arrhythmia
- Percutaneous Valve interventions like BMV, TAVR,
- Heart Failure Management
Prof. Sujoy B Roy Award 2015 for best research in CARDIOLOGY on “Effects of balloon mitral valvuloplasty on left atrial function in mitral stenosis as assessed by speckle tracking in echocardiography” at the Cardiology Society of India Conference at Delhi, 2015.
- A rare case of reversible acquired AA-type renal amyloidosis in a chronic filariasis patient receiving antifilarial therapy Clin Exp Nephrol DOI 10.1007/s10157-011-0448-7
- Original Research Paper on “Aorto-ostial atherosclerotic coronary artery disease - Risk factor profiles, demographic & angiographic features.” IJC Heart & Vasculature Volume 12, September 2016, Pages 26–31
- Review Article on “Peripartum Cardiomyopathy: An Obstetric Review” in International
- Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Feb 2017. Volume 6(2), pages 371-378
Tuesday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00
Thursday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00