Dr. B. K. Mohanti
Dr. BK Mohanti is an MBBS Graduate from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur and completed his MD(Radiotherapy) from P.G.I.M.E.R., Chandigarh in 1983. With a rich experience of over 30 years to his credit, Dr. Mohanti has worked as a Radiation Oncologist and also as Faculty since 1985 at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore and AIIMS, New Delhi. He was on assignment to the Ministry of Health, Oman to establish the first Radiotherapy department and set up patient care at the National Oncology Center, Royal Hospital, Muscat from March 2004 to March 2006. His last assignment was with AIIMS, New Delhi as Professor in the Department of Radiation Oncology till February 2013.
Dr. Bidhu Mohanti has worked as a Radiation Oncologist and as Faculty since 1985; appointed to faculty position first at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore(1985-1992) and then at AIIMS, New Delhi(1992-2013). He was also invited by the Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman to establish the first Radiotherapy department and set up patient care at the National Oncology Center from March 2004 to March 2006. His last assignment was with AIIMS, New Delhi as Professor in the Department of Radiation Oncology till February 2013.
- Member, Executive Committee of AROI (1990-92, 1994-96) and Indian Association of Palliative Care (1994-1999).
- Member of Indian Society of Oncology and Indian College of Radiation Oncology
- Appointed as National Faculty for Indian Association of Palliative Care(IAPC) course, Institute of Palliative Medicine,Calicut,India,2008-till present
- Currently appointed as Expert by European Commission(Brussels, Belgium) for the Framework-FP7-Cancer area Research Programme-2010-2013, for 27 EC countries.
- Currently appointed as Expert by International Atomic Energy Agency, UN, Vienna
- Head and Neck,GI& Hepato-biliary,lung,pediatric cancers and Hematologic malignancies
- Brachytherapy,Palliative Care,Cancer Survivorship
- Dr. J. M. Pinto-Best Paper Award, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI), 1989
- Vocational Service Award, Rotary International, Delhi, 1993-94
- Presidential Session invited Lectures at German Society of Oncology(2009);Malaysian Oncological Society(2010)
- Has 154 publications(Pubmed) to his name; plus 18 international abstracts, 1 Textbook(as Editor), 9 book chapters, and 145 invited national and international presentations
Monday: 9:30-13:00, 14:00-16:00
Wednesday: 9:30-13:00, 14:00-16:00