Dr. Ashwani Sharma
Dr. Ashwani Sharma has a vast experience in treating cancers of head and neck region and thorax. His clinical focus is on treatment of cancers of oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, thyroid, parotid, esophagus, lungs and mediastinum.He has a vast experience in Robotic surgeries for Head & neck and thoracic malignancies. He also has a special interest in minimally invasive thoracic surgery using uniportal thoracoscopy / Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries (VATS) and robotic assisted thoracic surgeries (RATS) .He has numerous national and international publications to his credit.
- Consultant Surgical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre (2016-2017)
- Attending Consultant in Department of Surgical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute& Research Centre (2015- 2016).
- Life Member of Association of Surgoens of India (ASI).
- Life member of Society of Endoscopic and LaproscopicSurgoens of India (SELSI)
- Treatment of cancers of oral cavity, oropharynx , larynx ,thyroid, parotid, esophagus , lungs and mediastinum
- Trans Oral Robotic Surgeries
- Robotic Esophagectomy
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery / Uniportal Thoracoscopy
- Robotic thyroidectomy
- Robotic Neck Dissections
- Over 10 publications in International and Indian journals.