Dr. Ankur Bahl
Dr. Ankur Bahl is a highly skilled cancer specialist who has more than 14 years of rich experience in this field. He is an alumni of Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi from where he did his MBBS, followed by MD Medicine. He has done his DM Medical Oncology from the prestigious AIIMS New Delhi. He has also completed a course on Adverse Drug Reactions, Drug Interactions and Pharma co vigilance at the University of Oxford UK. Dr. Bahl holds clinical expertise in Immunotherapy, targeted therapies in combination with Chemotherapy, Hormonal Therapy, Supportive and Palliative Care.
He is the lead author of largest real world Indian data on targeted therapy (Cetuxmab) in Head & Neck cancer, Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Treatment, Human Pappiloma virus trends in Indian Population etc. He is also the lead founder of various innovative oncology educational platforms and networks (International and national) Evidence based debates in oncology, Live Oncology Tumour boards, Master Classes and workshops in oncology.
Dr Bahl has joined FMRI, Gurugram from Max Hospital, Saket where he was Director- Medical Oncology and Haematology Oncology, Previously he was associated with prestigious organisation like Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre and Maulana Azad Medical College.
- Director Medical Oncology & Haematology oncology, Max Healthcare Saket (June 2021 to September 2021)
- Senior Consultant Medical Oncology, Max Healthcare SakeNew Delhi (January 2017 to May 2021)
- Consultant Medical Oncology, Max Healthcare Sake NewDelhi (2013 to 2016)
- MD resident, department of Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (2004 to 2007)
- Senior Residentin department of Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (June 2007 to Feb 2009)
- DNB Fellow in Department of Medical oncology, RGCI & RC, New Delhi (Feb 2009 to Dec 2009)
- ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- AACR (American Association of Cancer Research)
- ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology)
- ISMPO (India Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology)
- Global EGFR Advisory Network member
- ICON (Indian Co-operative Oncology Network)
- Core Committee member of Immuno-oncology network in India
- Precision Oncology (Designed and targeted treatment as per Genomic Profiling) practice across various cancer types
- Immuno-Oncology practice across various cancer types
- Haematological Malignancies (Multiple Myeloma, Lymphoma & Leukaemia)
- Gastrointestinal and Gynecological tumors
- Head and Neck tumours, Breast Cancer and lung cancer
- Metronomic chemotherapy in refractory malignancies
- Palliative and pain treatment and end of life treatment practice
- Innumerable Publications in International and National Journal / Books of repute.
- Lead Author of largest real world Indian data on Targeted therapy (Cetuximab )in head and neck cancer, Acute Myeloid leukaemia treatment, Human Papilloma Virus trends in Indian Population etc.
- Lead founder of various innovative oncology educational platforms and networks (International and national) : Evidence based debates in oncology, Live oncology tumour boards, Master classes and workshops in oncology.
- Advisors to various Biopharmaceutical Research & Development
- Professional Guides to various international and national Medical oncology fellows and students.
- Lead various NGO's for "No Tobbaco" workshop for teens in Delhi Schools.