Dr. Anil Kumar Anand
Dr Anil Kumar Anand has over 30+ years of rich experience to his credit in the field of radiation oncology. He is an alumni of Dayanand Medical College Ludhiana from where he did is MBBS, followed by MD (Radiotherapy and Oncology) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI) Chandigarh, He has done specialised training in radiation therapy at the New York Hospital Medical Centre of Queens. He has also done specialised training in Radiotherapy of Head and Neck Cancers from The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London.
Dr. Anand has joined FMRI, Gurugram from Max hospital, Saket where he was associated as Principal Director-Radiation Oncology since 2009. Previously he was associated with organizations like Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center, New Delhi and PGI Chandigarh.
Dr Anand has many scientific publications to his credit, the most recent being Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) in recurrent head and neck cancers. He is a member of Indian Society of Oncology, American Society of Radiation Oncology and Association of Radiation Oncologist of India. He is also an Advisor of Scientific Bodies like (ICRO), WHO and other UN organisations. He is a member of Editorial board, Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics.
- September 2021 to Present - Senior Director & HOD, Radiation Oncology, FMRI, Gurugram
- April 2009 to September 2021 - Principal Director, Radiation Oncology, Max Cancer Centre, Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- 1991 to 2002 - Senior Consultant, Department of Radiation therapy, Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center, New Delhi
- 1987 to1991- Senior Resident and Junior Consultant, Department of Radiation therapy, Batra Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi
- 1984 to1986 - Senior Resident, Department of Radiation therapy & Oncology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI), Chandigarh
- Member, American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- Member, Indian College of Radiation Oncology (ICRO)
- Panel of recommended doctors for W.H.O and other U.N Organization in Delhi since Jan’2004
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics
- Has contributed more than 100 papers and chapters in peer reviewed medical journals and text books
- Has delivered more than 200 guest lectures in India and abroad