Dr. Anil Behl
Dr. Anil Behl is an accomplished and skilled plastic surgeon with 38 years of experience. He has excelled in the field of Burns care, complex reconstructive and aesthetic surgeries. He obtained special training in Hand surgery in UK, 1993-94, in Craniofacial Surgery at Providence Hospital USA in 1994-95 and in Aesthetic Surgery in USA in 2000-01. In the armed forces he also rose to the position of the Director General of Medical Services of Indian Air Force. He was awarded the Ati Vishisht Seva Medal (AVSM) by President of India in 2010 and later appointed as Honorary Surgeon to President of India in 2013.
- Fortis Hospitals Limited as Director Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Medical Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon 2016
- Director General Medical Services (Air) 2012 -14
- Commandant & Principal Command Hospital (AF) Bangalore 2009-12
- Professor & Head, Department of Surgery at Command Hospital Bangalore 2007-08
- Professor & HOD Plastic Surgery AFMC Pune (2005-06)
- President, Indian association of Aerospace Medicine 2012-14.
- Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons on India.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- Executive Council Member, Association of plastic Surgeons of India 2003-06.
- Reviewing editor Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Patient Safety & Clinical excellence
- Wound healing
- Appointed as Honorary Surgeon to the President of India 2013
- Awarded Ati Vishisht Seva Medal for distinguished service by the President of India (26th Jan 2010).
- Over 35 publications in indexed International and Indian journals
Monday: 10:00-12:00, 16:00-18:00
Wednesday: 10:00-12:00, 16:00-18:00