Dr. Anand Sinha
Dr. Anand Sinha is a consultant Pediatric Surgeon and Pediatric ¬Urologist with Fortis Memorial Research Institute for last 3 years. Dr. Anand Sinha is a trained Pediatric Robotic surgeon and is also well equipped with minimally invasive, endoscopic surgery and lasers in children.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia PGIMER, New Delhi
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- ESI hospital, Basaidarapur, New Delhi
- Government Medical College, Surat
- Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
- Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeons India
- Indian Society of Pediatric Urology
Dr. Anand Sinha has a keen interest in robotic and minimal access surgery in children. He specializes in variety of complex urological reconstructive and endoscopic surgeries. He also has a wide experience in pediatric thoracic surgery (VATS) and pediatric cancer surgeries.
Dr. Anand Sinha has authored various chapters in international books on Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Urology like
- Neurogenic bladder: long term consequences.
- Various chapters in Basic Techniques in Pediatric Surgery: An Operative Manual. Springer, Germany 2012
He also has co-authored various award winning papers in international journals and conferences like
- Effect of Ipsilateral ureteric obstruction on contralateral kidney and role renin angiotensin system blockade on renal recovery in experimentally induced unilateral ureteric obstruction- A morphometric analysis. In J Ind Assoc Pediatr Surg (UC Chakravorty Award winning paper)
- Histopathological changes at colonic anastomotic site after Ischemia Reperfusion injury; Role of Aminoguanidine in experimental model. In European Journal of Pediatric Surgery (Puru Upadhyay award winning paper)
Apart from this Dr. Anand Sinha has authored various papers in national and international journals.