Dr. Anand Kumar
Cardiac Anaesthesia, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS)
- M.D. (Anaesthesiology) from A.P.S. University.
- PDCC (Cardiac Anaesthesiology) from Sanjay Gandhi, P.G.I Lucknow.
- Senior Resident Anaesthesiology – G.T.B. hospital, Delhi.
- Senior Resident at SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant & Chief Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at DURDANS hospital, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Life Member Indian Association of Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Anaesthesia.
- Member of Indian Society of Anesthetists.
- Minimal invasive cardiac surgery
- Awake CABG
Research Experience :
- Multiple papers in international and national journals
- Chapter in book - Manual of extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)in ICU
MBBS, MD, PDCC ( CARDIAC ANAESTHESIA)
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS)