Dr. Amitabh Singh
Dr. Amitabh Singh, has been in the field of Plastic Surgery for more than ten years with MCh (Plastic Surgery) and MS (General Surgery) from Gujarat University Ahmedabad. He has trained in the field of microvascular surgery from Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan and Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand. He has done a fellowship in the field of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery after massive weight loss (post-bariatric) from Iowa City, Iowa, USA and has trained with stalwarts in Plastic Surgery at Emory University, Atlanta, USA. He has been working in various Fortis hospitals in New Delhi and the National Capital region since 2008. He has a number of publications in Plastic Surgery journals and texts and has been regularly attending scientific meetings to keep himself updated. He has special interest in 'Plastic Surgery after massive weight loss' and microvascular reconstruction.
Dr. Amitabh Singh has been in the field of Plastic Surgery for about 15 years. Besides Microvascular reconstructive surgery, his special interests are Body Contouring after massive weight loss and Wound-Care, specially in Diabetic foot infections. Having trained himself both nationally and internationally with stalwarts, he has kept abreast with the latest by attending various national and international conferences and workshops regularly.
- Life member of
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Society for Surgery of Hand (ISSH)
- Diabetic Foot Society of India (DFSI)
Active Member – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Body Contouring following massive weight loss
- Microvascular reconstructive surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Wound-care, specially Diabetic Foot Infection
- The forked flap repair for hypospadias' Anil Chadha, Amitabh Singh Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, Year 2012, Volume 45, Issue 3 [p. 516-520]
- Body contouring following massive weight loss' Vijay Langer, Amitabh Singh, Al S Aly, Albert E Cram Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, Year 2011, Volume 44, Issue 1 [p. 14-20]
- Co-authored the chapter on ‘Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome in Burns' in the textbook ‘Principles and practice of Burn Care' Co-authored a handbook on Post-leprosy deformities, a government publication by the Government of Gujarat.
Monday: 8:00-10:00, 14:00-16:00
Tuesday: 8:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00
Thursday: 8:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00
Friday: 8:00-10:00, 14:00-16:00
Saturday: 8:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00