Dr. Amitabh Parti
Dr. Amitabh Parti, with him a rich 18 years of post-specialization experience in managing outpatient as well as complex in-patient ailments including Cardiac, diabetic, Pulmonary and tropical disease related illnesses. Apart from Hospital patient care his forte has been Corporate Health care management- from providing MI rooms to Health surveillance programs, Emergency evacuation and Triage management, Recruitment medical and fitness evaluation including Annual health screening portfolios. He is an empanelled Physician for large corporates including Engineers India ltd., Ballarpur Industries ltd, Make my Trip, Indus towers, Ibis Hotels to name a few
- Medical Director Florence Nursing Home- 15 bedded Multi-Speciality Nursing Home in Gurgaon
- Visiting Consultant- Max Hospital Gurgaon
- Visiting Consultant - Artemis Health Sciences Institute- Gurgaon
- Empanelled Visiting Physician to- Engineers India ltd, Ballarpur Industries ltd., Indus Towers ltd., Instyle Exports ltd., and Delhi University.
- API, Gurgaon
- IMA Gurgaon
- Lifestyle diseases – hypertension and Diabetes
- Preventive and Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Tropical & Infectious diseases
- 1st in all three professionals in MBBS.
- Gold medalist in all Professionals.
- Adjudged Best graduate for the Batch 1981
- Paper presentation “Recruitment for Thrombolytic Therapy in Acute Myocardial Infarction” CSI Conference Bombay 1990
- Case Study published in JAMA 1991 “Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis in Nephrotic syndrome”.
- Paper published in BMJ “One minute spot room Endoscopy test for Helicobacter Pylori”.
- Participated in the educational activity titled-Management of Hyperlipidemia Nov 2008 under Harvard Medical school.
Monday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:00, 17:00-19:30
Tuesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:00, 17:00-19:30
Wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:00, 17:00-19:30
Thursday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:00, 17:00-19:30
Friday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:00, 17:00-19:30