Dr. AMIT CHAUDHRY
Fortis Bone & Joint Institute
- Consultant, Department of Orthopedics, Fortis, Gurugram (April 2019 to present)
- Junior Consultant, Columbia Asia Hospital, Department of Orthopedics, Gurugram (Aug 2017- Mar 2019)
- Assistant Professor, Military Hospital, Kirkee Pune and AFMC, Pune (Affiliate Faculty Member), (Nov 2014- Jul 2017)
- Orthopedic Surgeon (Graded Specialist), 92 Base Hospital and 166 Military Hospital, Command Hospitals (Northern Command) (Nov 2011 – Oct 2014)
- Senior Resident, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt., Army College of Medical Sciences (Jul 2010 – Nov 2011)
- Member Indian Orthopedics Association (IOA)
- Member International Society for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA).
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Knee and Shoulder), including Arthroscopic menisectomies, ACL reconstructions, Synovectomies, Arthroscopic Frozen Shoulder release, Bankart’s repair for Recurrent Dislocations of the shoulder, Subacromial Decompressions, SLAP tear repairs to name a few
- Total Knee and Hip Replacement including Primary Total Hip Replacements (Cemented & Uncemented), Bipolar Hemiarthroplasties, Primary Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Arthroplasty
Awards and Honours:
- Awarded with “Director General BSF commendation card” for his relentless service and professional capabilities in Armed Forces
- Actively participated as member of medical team deployed for rescue operations in flood hit Kashmir-2014
Research Experience :
- “Fixed-bearing versus High-flexion RP total knee arthroplasty (TKA): mid-term results of a Randomized Controlled Trial" Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2018, DOI: 10.1186/s10195-018-0493-z.
- “Correction of limb length discrepancy after tribalization of the fibula” Current Orthopaedic Practice: Jan/Feb 2018 -Volume 29 - Issue 1 - p 90–92.
- “Comparative study between bone patellar tendon bone and quadrupled hamstring autografts in arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with aperture fixation” Int J Res Orthop.2017 Mar;3(2):xxx-Xxx dx.doi.org/10.18203/issn.2455-4510
MBBS, DNB (Orthopedics)