Dr. Alok Tiwari
Dr. Alok Tiwari is a renowned surgical oncologist, presently working as consultant in the Department of Breast & Gastro-Intestinal Onco-Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon. He is trained in surgical oncology from the Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi. He has successfully done various complex onco-surgical operations including open, Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic procedures. He is also well versed in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures. He has published numerous papers and research articles in journals of national and international repute.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist: Shanti Mukund Hospital & Cancer center, Karkardooma, New Delhi.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist: Clear Medi Hospital & Cancer center, Vasundara, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Associate Consultant: Clear Medi Hospital & Cancer center, Vasundara, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Senior Resident: Department of Surgical Oncology, Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi.
- Delhi Medical Council
- UP Medical Council
- Surgical Oncology (GI & Breast)
- Breast Cancer (Breast conserving surgeries & Onco plastic breast surgeries)
- Colorectal cancers specially treating laparoscopically
- Hepato Billary and Pancreatic cancer
- Robotic Surgery
- “Srimati Sumitra Devi Maheshwari Memorial” gold medal in Medicine MBBS final year
- Certificate of merit for standing first in medicine MBBS final year
- Certificate of honour in physiology MBBS first year