Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
- July 1, 1994 – June 30, 1995: Chief Resident Surgery at Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA.
- July 1, 1990 – June 30, 1994: Resident in Surgery, Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA.
- March, 1990 – June, 1990: Experimental Research at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.September 1988 – December 1989: Registrar in Burns and Plastic Surgery, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Active Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery – only Active member in India.
- Member of the American Medical Association.
- Member of Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Diplomate by Fundase, Fundacion Servicios para el Ecuador: for Reconstructive Surgery.
- Resident of the Year (Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Clinic) – 1995
- Best Teaching Resident (Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Clinic) – 1995
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize – Basic Science) – 1994
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize – Clinical Science) – 1994
- Pennsylvania Trauma Committee Award for Paper Presentation – 1993
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize) – 1992
- Sahitya Kala Parishad Award for Playwriting – 1982
- First Prize for Sculpture at Phoenix All-India Youth Festival – 1981
- Science Talent Search Scholar – All India Science Talent Search Scholarship – 1977
Book Chapter published in leading plastic surgery academic textbook. Chapter written on Wound Healing. "Healing of Nerves, Blood Vessels, Muscle, Tendon, Cartilage and Bone," Plastic Surgery: Indications, Operations, Outcomes, Vol. 2, Mosby, Inc., 2000. Over 35 Research Papers and Presentations.
Journals in which papers have been published include:
- American Journal of Surgery
- Guthrie Journal
- Journal of Women's Health
- Ears, Nose Throat Journal
- The American Surgeon
- Vascular Surgery
- American Journal of Family Practice