Dr. Aditi Krishna Agarwal
Dr. Aditi Agarwal is an experienced eye surgeon specializing in all kinds of Corneal Transplantation like PK, DALK, DSEK, Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification) Glaucoma and Refractive surgeries like LASIK, ICL etc.
She has super-specialized in Cornea and Anterior segment from the prestigious L V Prasad Eye Institute. She holds the "Sir Ratan Tata fellowship" in Advanced Cataract Surgery from Sankara Nethralaya and has undergone training in Glaucoma at the Aravind Eye Hospital. She has also been awarded fellowship by the International Council of Ophthalmology having cleared both level I and II examinations.
She is also the Medical director and Cornea consultant at Krishna Netralaya, Gurgaon
Dr. Agarwal has several years of rich professional experience having worked at reputed eye hospitals such as Venu Eye Institute and Research Center in Delhi, Centre for Sight group of hospitals and Artemis Health Institute in Gurgaon. During the course of her career, Dr. Agarwal has conducted numerous complex surgeries like cultivated autologous limbal stem cell transplantation, traumatic cataract surgeries, paediatric corneal transplant etc.
- Member, All India Ophthalmic Society
- Member, Cornea Society of India
- Member, Delhi Ophthalmic Society She has delivered faculty lectures and presented papers at several prestigious eye conferences.
- Corneal transplant surgeries, Collagen crosslinking, Stem cell transplant
- Advanced cataract surgeries and Refractive surgeries like LASIK, ICL etc
- Best paper award at the Delhi Ophthalmic Society conference.
- Dr J.G Thakur Gold medal award
- Numerous national and international publications and presentations to his credit.