The Eye Speciality Clinics at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) delivers both basic and specialised eye care services. Our consultants in various subspecialties in ophthalmology provide specialised treatments to patients with a wide variety of eye problems.
Our caring and knowledgeable staff are on hand to ensure that you have an agreeable and remarkable visit to our Eye Clinic. We offer a personalised service wherein our doctors develop a continuing and cordial relationship with our patients
Our highly trained super specialised eye doctors and modern sophisticated instrumentation provide the best, safest and most efficient eye care for you.
The various treatment options available at Eye Clinic are:
- Cornea and external eye disease services
- Uveitis (inflammation of eyes) clinic
- Glaucoma clinic (controlling raised eye pressure)
- Cataract services (using latest and high skill based techniques)
- Vitreo-retinal services (management of retinal detachments, retinal tears, holes and related diseases)
- Neuro-ophthalmology services (managing diseases of eyes related to neurological and neurosurgical diseases)
- Paediatric ophthalmology and squint clinic (management of developmental cataracts, retinopathy seen in premature infants, and lazy eyes in childhood and squint correction surgeries)
- Systemic ophthalmology (eye diseases in diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid eye diseases) services
- Ocular oncology (cancers of eyes, lids and orbital structures) services
- Ocular trauma services (managing various injuries to the eyes)