A premium referral hospital, it endeavours to be the 'Mecca of Healthcare' for Asia Pacific and beyond. Set on a spacious 11-acre campus with 1000 beds, this 'Next Generation Hospital' is built on the foundation of 'Trust' and rests on four strong pillars: Talent, Technology, Service and Infrastructure
Fortis Memorial Research Institute’s comprehensive medical programme is driven by reputed doctors, super- sub- specialists and speciality nurses committed to combining their exceptional medical expertise, technology and innovation to offer the best treatments.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is equipped with a complete spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic technology, including several state-of the-art technologies that are among the first in India, in Asia and the world.
- Radiation Therapy: A global first - collaboration between leading technology innovators, Brain Lab and Elekta.
- 3- Tesla Digital MRI –The World's first digital broadband MRI.
- Stem Cell - India's first stem cell lab in a hospital in collaboration with Totepotent Rx a, US based cell therapy company.
- Open Lab - India's first ever 'see – through' glass lab, with instant collection and real time processing of blood - samples.
- e- ICU- An advanced patient management system with two - way audio visual communication. It allows clinicians to access patient 24x7. The first of its kind in the world.
- 256 Slice CT - A state of the art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner with the ability to capture an image of the entire heart in just two heart beats.
- Bi- Plane Cath Lab - State-of-the-art cardiac cath lab to address cardiac and vascular interventions
- Brain Suite - One of its kind CT based Brain Suite, equipped with intra operative CT for brain and spine.
- Time of flight PET CT - An installation with Time of flight (TOF) reconstruction for exceptional image quality. It has the ability to detect lesions as small as 0.1 inches.
- Voice Modulated & Integrated Operating rooms - Two modular operating rooms integrated with equipment and controlled by a common control panel
With landscaped greens, tranquil water bodies, sculptures, sunlit interiors, Fortis Memorial Research Institute adapts a design philosophy aimed at healing. The hospital has been built in view of all round wellness – mind, body and soul. Simultaneously, the hospital meets the simple needs of the caring attendants through facilities such as the Tummy Luck, Meditorium, R&R Lounge, Holistic Health, Mamma Mia, Retail Therapy, Crèche, Health4U and Fortiplex.
Woven into the fabric of the hospital are innovative services, designed to provide our patrons with care and special attention.
Angel: A welcoming face at the hospitality desk to make visitors feel special.
Genie: A friendly and helpful companion to assist patients navigate the hospital.
Concierge: A facilitation desk to assist patrons with various needs in and outside the hospital.