Health4u at Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a one-stop destination for all Lab and Diagnostic tests, Consultation with the Specialist, and further treatment if necessary. It is designed to offer lifestyle interventions and tailor made health screenings for your health. The programme is run and supported by specialists and super-specialists from all medical disciplines with an aim to deliver the highest standard of Preventive Medicine for your healthier life.
The Health4u Programme at Fortis Memorial Research Institute is driven by reputed doctors, super-sub-specialists and speciality nurses, all committed to integrating their exceptional medical expertise, technology and innovation to offer best-in-class treatments.
(L - R) Dr. Bela Sharma, Dr. Raman Abhi, Dr. Rajiv K. Erry, Dr. Sonia Gyamlani
Our range of in-depth health assessments will assist you in understanding your current health and provide you with medical advice and a lifestyle action plan. We offer assessments to meet a range of varied health and lifestyle needs. Each Health Assessment would include a wide range of medical investigations.
- Golden Age
Specialised Health Checks
- Bone and Joint Health
- Cancer Screening
- Child Health
- Diabetic Health
- Gut Health
- Heart Health
- Pre-Marital Screening
Tailor Made Screenings
Tailor Made Screenings are based on your sex, age and lifestyle. Our team of health experts can customise your screening schedule by drawing out a range of tests on the completion of a detailed questionnaire and medical examination by a doctor.
Our Workplace Wellness Programmes are designed to nurture wellness in workers, regardless of the work environment, and can be customised.Our range includes:
- A 15 minute package to predict the likelihood of Type 2 Diabetes, Heart disease and Stroke. The tests would include: BMI, waist/hip ratio, Glucose, Cholesterol, and Blood Pressure Check.
- Flu Vaccines
- Employee Engagement Programmes which include health seminars and health weeks.
The programme has a complete spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic technology, including several state-of-the-art technologies that are first in the World, first in Asia and first in India.
- Bi-Plane Cath Lab – State-of-the-art Bi-Plane Cardiac Cath lab to address cardiac and vascular interventions.
- Brain Suite – One-of-its-kind CT-based Brain Suite, equipped with intra-operative CT for Brain and Spine.
- CT – 256 Slice Brilliance iCT scanner with the ability to capture an image of the entire heart in just two heart beats.
- Gamma Probe - For Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy and Radio Guided Occult Lesion Localisation (ROLL) to screen for breast cancer.
- Mammogram – Full Field Digital Mammography System to deliver high quality images of the breast at a low radiation dose.
- Open Lab – India’s First “see-through” glass lab with instant collection and real time processing of blood samples.
- PET CT – An installation with Time of Flight (TOF) reconstruction for exceptional image quality. It has the ability to detect lesions as small as 0.1 inches, with minimal radio pharmaceutical dose.
- SPECT – 3D imaging and precise delivery of gamma-emitting isotope.
- 3-Tesla Digital MRI – World’s first digital broadband MRI.
- USG (Ultrasound) – State-of-the-art USG for abdominal, trans–vaginal, vascular, musculo- skeletal, soft tissue imaging equipped with colour doppler facility.